Should your teeth ever require a restorative treatment, you can rest assured knowing we
will always discuss with you the available options, and recommend what we believe to be
the most comfortable and least invasive treatment. Providing you with excellent care is
our number one priority when creating your beautiful smile!!
Did You Know???
It’s great news that the incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the
use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay,
infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored back to health. Through improved techniques
and modern technology, we are now able to offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal
shape, appearance and function.
Reasons for Restorative Dentistry:
Enhance your smile.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct an improper bite.
- Prevent the loss of a tooth.
- Relieve dental pain.
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
- Restore normal eating and chewing.